The All Sorts of Sports Jr. Academy camp by National Academy of Athletics is packed with fun. Whether your child is a beginner or more advanced player, this multi-sport camp is a perfect place for kids to be introduced to the world of sports, teamwork and athletics! Games we play may include, baseball, basketball, dodge ball, soccer, flag football, capture the flag, ultimate frisbee, relay & obstacle races and a whole lot more. Your children will learn new skills while having a blast and making new friends.
• Proper conditioning and warm-ups
• Balance and coordination
• Build motor skills and coordination
• Confidence builder program
• Offense and defensive skills
• Competitions and Games
• Individual & team concepts
• Speed and agility
• Teamwork and cooperation
The National Academy of Athletics has a proven track record of providing safe, fun, active sports camps for children. This Summer will be no different. Extra precautions have been set up to protect your child. These camps are being offered following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, American Camp Association and the State of California.
• Each camp will max at 12 campers.
• Camper & staff temperature taken before camp each day
• Equipment Cleaned before & after camp
• Campers wash hands before camp, at breaks and after camp
• Campers with one coach per Camp