A great way to introduce your youngsters to the world of sports, teamwork and athletics! This camp will help to build your child’s motor skills, hand eye coordination, agility and many sports specific skills. Games we play include, baseball, basketball, dodge ball, soccer, flag football, capture the flag, relay & obstacle races and a whole lot more. The National Academy of Athletics has a proven track record of providing safe, fun, active sports camps for children. This Summer will be no different. Extra precautions have been set up to protect your child. These camps are being offered following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, American Camp Association and the State of California.
We are specifically following all guidelines for Placer County as described in the "Interim Guidance for Distanced Athletic Conditioning and Drills" guidelines.
• Each camp will max at 12 campers.
• Equipment cleaned before & after camp
• Campers wash hands before camp, at breaks and after camp
• Camper with one coach per week
• Camper & staff temperature taken before camp each day (must be below 101.4 or will not be allowed to attend camp)