Jr. Academy gives children ages 4 to 6 years, a fun, active and
educational experience tailored to the abilities of their age group. Our
program uses FUN to teach problem solving skills and the beginning fundamentals
for sports including: throwing, catching, kicking, running and teamwork. Jr.
Sports Academy provides structured simple activities, individual and team
building challenges along with simple, small-sided competitions to develop and
engage young athletes.
• Proper conditioning and warm-ups
• Balance and coordination
• Build motor skills and coordination
• Confidence builder program
• Offense and defensive skills
• Competitions and Games
• Individual & team concepts
• Speed and agility
• Teamwork and cooperation