The Run, Shoot Pass Lacrosse Camp by National Academy of Athletics is packed with fun. Whether your child is a beginner or more intermediate player, the drills taught at this camp will help them fall in love with the game. Each day campers practice and play a form of non-contact lacrosse. It is the perfect place to learn about the game and fitness while having a blast and making new friends.
These camps are being offered following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, American Camp Association and the State of California.
· Each camp will max at 12 campers.
· Camper & staff temperature taken before camp each day
· Equipment Cleaned before & after camp
· Camper with one coach per week
· Camper sanitize hands before camp, at breaks and after camp
Currently these programs require masks to be worn.