The "RSVP", Run, Speed, Vertical and Power Track program by National Academy of Athletics is packed with fun. Whether your child is a beginner or more advanced, the drills taught at this camp will help them become a better athlete. Our RSVP camps are the perfect place to learn about the quickness, power and fitness while having a blast and making new friends.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and instructor:
· Instructor and participants will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html).
· Players should bring their own equipment, including shoes, water, and bag.
· Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
· Instructor will wear a cloth face covering at all times. Participants must wear a cloth mask entering and leaving the facility. Masks are recommended during instruction and for play.
· Parents will not be allowed to attend the lesson. Parents must remain in their car during drop-off and pick-up.
Non Resident: $80