The Hoop Group After School Sports Club
This 2-week basketball club by the National Academy of Athletics is perfect for for kids to maintain health and fitness and are interested in developing individual and team concepts. The program is designed to make you more confident with basketball in your hands. Ball handling drills, shooting fundamentals and many other skill based instructional programs will be combined with games and other small sided competitions. In each class we provide quality instruction that introduces 3-5 new skills and basketball concepts. We provide engaging, active and entertaining basketball activities for kids to gain knowledge, acquire new skills, and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity. We follow social distancing standards and all state and local guidelines for youth sports programming. This 2 week long set of clinics is using our expanded curriculum to include social and emotional learning (SEL), and meets the National Standards & Grade Level Outcomes to produce a quality PE program that creates confidence, optimism and growth.
• Proper conditioning and warm-ups
• Balance and coordination
• Shooting and lay ups
• Confidence builder program
• Footwork, speed and agility
• Defensive and offensive concepts
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Ball handling, passing and dribbling
PLEASE NOTE: Currently masks must be worn by participants throughout the program.
These camps are being offered following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, American Camp Association and the State of California.
· Each camp will max between 10 - 14 campers depending on program and county guidelines
· Camper & staff temperature taken before camp each day
· Equipment Cleaned before & after camp
· Camper with one coach per week
· Camper sanitize hands before camp, at breaks and after camp