In Partnership with Northern CA Junior Lacrosse Association and National Academy of Athletics the Lacrosse conditioning program is packed with fundamental lacrosse skills: footwork drills, catching, dodging, agility, passing, cradling, shooting, defense and game strategies. Boys and girls receive positive reinforcement throughout the day, to help build their confidence and individual skills in a fun and supportive environment. It is the perfect place to learn about the game and fitness while having a blast and making new friends.
• Small clusters of 12 or less with a consistent coach.
• Mask must be worn at all times.
• Social Distance of 6ft maintained at all times.
• Parents must wear mask at check in/out and asked screening questions.
• Participant temperature is checked via infrared non-contact thermometer.
• Pertinent contact info is taken for contact tracing.
• We avoid shared equipment and sanitize before/after use.
• High touch surfaces are sanitized regularly.