In each class we provide quality instruction that introduces 3-5 new skills and concepts in a variety of sports and exercises. We provide engaging, active and entertaining activities for kids to gain knowledge, acquire new individual skills, and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity. We follow social distancing standards and all state and local guidelines for youth sports programming. Activities include skill and conditioning development for sports such as basketball, and soccer. Each player will have their own ball/equipment each session. Challenges that add a competitive element include red light/green light, relay races and obstacle courses. This set of clinics is using our expanded curriculum to include social and emotional learning (SEL), and meets the National Standards & Grade Level Outcomes to produce a quality fitness program that creates confidence, optimism and growth. 4 week ( 8 sessions)
• Proper conditioning and warm-ups
• Balance and coordination
• Build motor skills and coordination
• Confidence builder program
• Offense and defensive skills
• Competitions and Games
• Individual & team concepts
• Speed and agility
• Teamwork and cooperation
These camps are being offered following the guidelines set forth by the CDC, American Camp Association and the State of California.
· Each camp will max at 12 campers.
· Camper & staff temperature taken before camp each day
· Equipment Cleaned before & after camp
· Camper with one coach per week
· Camper sanitize hands before camp, at breaks and after camp